lunedì 14 marzo 2011

Monday

It's Monday again. Final 2 weeks. I started to miss everyone. Well, not every one.

Still don't have any concrete ideas for my long essay. Think I'll see what Andrew says tmr. I mean, ppl don't research on Cantonese!!!

Discussed Syntax presentation. I have to say it's a good way to revise the materials. Kudos to Ad! I wanna give him a hug. He looks like a big teddy bear :) And is super nice. And he wears a green cardigan which looks like a football field.

Thank you Vincent for sending me an article on verbal irony in Pride and Prejudice! Quite surprising that the author is from the Mainland. I mean, you do expect the author to be a Brit.

Watched the Olivier awards on BBC iPlayer. You get the best songs in the West End musicals for free!
I can't believe they made a ref to Colin Firth in the show!

Guess I can't avoid Mr. Darcy *drooling*

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento